= Bible Readings:
First reading: Acts 2:42-47
– Life and worship in the apostolic church
Second reading: 1 Peter 2:19-25
– The shepherd and bishop of our souls
Gospel reading: John 10:1-10
– Jesus , the gate for the sheep
* We give you thanks for the small blessings we receive each day and the things we cherish, but now realize we have taken for granted! For family, food and shelter. For community, friendships and Christian fellowship! Help us to never forget what this global event taught us-To be grateful for what we have and for our relationship with you Lord and our brothers and sisters in Christ!
* We pray for a vaccine to be discovered soon to stop the virus spreading.
* Be with and protect all medical staff as they face the threat of contracting the virus as they care for all those affected! We pray also that you comfort them and give them your peace as the go to an incredibly stressful workplace each day.
* We give thanks for the rain that has fallen across our local area this week. We continue to ask for more drought breaking rain.
* Healing and peace of God to those suffering in mind, body or soul. For peace to be granted to those suffering with anxiety and depression at this time.
* Help and inspire all our congregation to read and absorb your Word through the reading of the bible, may your Holy Spirit revive us, heal us and protect us at this time. May our hearts burn within us as we truthfully pray to you and you walk with us!
* We pray for all in our community that you would bless individuals, couples and families as we worship together at home.
* Holy Spirit, help us to reach out to our neighbours, especially the elderly and the vulnerable with practical help and Christian love.
* Make us at Berri Barmera ready for when we actually get back together in public worship. Help us to realize that from now on ‘Church’ will take on a whole different meaning and look, as we reach out with the gospel in a whole different way, as the Spirit leads us!
= Supporting Ongoing Ministry Financially:
Regular offerings can be made by:
1. Using REG (Regular Electronic Giving) through the LLL
2. Transfer to bank account:
Berri Barmera Lutheran Church Inc
BSB 105 052 Account No. 049552040.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for worshiping with us!