Mold is found everywhere in nature. When it starts to grow on food, it causes it to decay. Mold might produce harmful mycotoxins in all types of foods, but mycotoxin levels are tightly regulated. Exposure to small amounts likely won’t cause any harm in healthy individuals.
– Any grain: whole or in a product like bread or chips
– Grain-fed meat
– Dog food
– Spices, especially red chili, black pepper, and dry ginger
– Herbal supplements, especially milk thistle
– Dairy products
Some tips to Avoid Mold in Foods:
– Rotate foods in your diet
– Do not eat foods that give you reactions
– Buy organic, high-quality coffee
– Store nuts, seeds, and coffee beans in the fridge or freezer.
– Eat only fresh nuts
Here is the link to the blog if you want to know in details about Moldy Foods https://www.bridgitdanner.com/womens-wellness-blog/moldy-food-health-hazard
Join Bridgit on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/womenswellnesscollaborative